.

So here's the deal, like it or not.

I have a really hard time blogging anything not happy. Not that my posts are always happy - but sometimes I just want to post about how my life sucks. Then I worry that I'm going to have to hear comments about how sorry people are that I think my life sucks. I don't like comments. I know that my life is maybe not as I wish it would be, but I also know there's a lot of positive things about my life. I mostly try to focus on the positive, but sometimes I have days that just make it hard. So you know what I do? I read one of my favorite blogs, Have Joy (yes Nikki it's true) and I feel better. Not because it makes me see the positive (which it can) but because I realize that I'm not the only one who has the feelings I do. Honestly I want to copy and paste her blogs and post them as mine all the time. I read them and wish I could post about crappy days in my life and not worry about what anyone's going to say to me.

But I have a hard time doing it. So I try to skip over everything sad and stressful and upsetting and just post funny and random and crazy instead. And you know what - tonight I read Have Joy and thought, I want to be like Nikki when I grow up. I want to post what I'm thinking as I'm thinking it. I want to post when it's funny and sad and random and stressful. So...

[insert stressed out upsetting thoughts here]

I'm sorry. I have them. I even started typing them. Then I deleted them. Baby steps people. Hey, at least now you know you can semi know what I'm sometimes thinking by reading someone else's blog. That's a plus right?

6 Responses to “ ”

  1. I say let it all out and don't read the comments then you won't have to hear the sorry's. Happy Mother's
    Day!! I hope you have a great stress free sad free day :)!!!

  2. I don't think that everyone expects anyone to only post about positive, happy, great things. I love blogs that are open and real.

    And you do such a great job with keeping your blog so positive.

    Happy Mother's Day to YOU!

  3. Amander says:

    Yeah, life sucks sometimes. I like Nikki's blog too - there are times I read it and I think, "Yeah, that's EXACTLY what it feels like." Good job on the baby steps. Maybe one day you and me both will be able to do what Nikki does.

  4. emily says:

    Oh see Holly, it's not these comments I mind - it's the comments I get in person that scare me away from posting my thoughts.

  5. Okay then I have another plan. You can email me the things you want to delete. That way you get them off your chest and I am all the way in Texas so I cannot see you to comment :)!!

  6. you can always make a post and not allow comments to it. blogger lets you do that. :P