my day off


.

So, today I had a day off. My only true day off, since I had a law paper from winter semester due last night and I start spring semester tomorrow.

My day off went like this: running at the gym, dealing with sprinkler stuff (turning the water on while my nice neighbor fixed them), taking Milo to school, buying weed killer and plants, home for Mason, buying Mason a new helmet and myself a new dog crap scooper (my favorite purchase of course), picking up Milo, going to the mall to pick up Milo's glasses, spraying weeds, BBQ hotdogs with the boys, fertilizing the yard, planting flowers, running the sprinkers, dishes and laundry.

Funny thing is that at the end of the day I still felt so relaxed that I had absolutely no homework to think about. Oh Monday April 26, how I loved you. Next up: Tuesday. Tuesday on campus from 8:30am-8:00pm. It's going to be fun.

Oh, and here is the new Milo:

So far he's lovin' them. Silly little kid.

3 Responses to “my day off”

  1. Amander says:

    Oh, his little glasses are the cutest!

    And that's so sad that was your relaxing day - boo for no breaks from school!

    And you are on campus from 8:30 - 8:00???? You are insane.

  2. Man he looks like Erik in those!! They look so natural on him!

  3. ennlee says:

    I love Milo's new glasses! They are so cute on him! I love them! They are so much cuter than the glasses I had to wear as a kid!