oh school, what am i to do with you?


.

So today I was given something that looked exactly like this:

It made me laugh in my head about the last time I touched one of them. That made me feel like this:So I did what any normal student/mother of two boys would do...I pulled out my pencil:

I think this pencil will help me do better on my quizzes than those boring ones the other people have. Lots and lots better.

3 Responses to “oh school, what am i to do with you?”

  1. Your Mom says:

    You should know that I too own that skull pencil.

    It's a sign.

  2. emily says:

    yes. the pencil, the eyes, the name...what more do you need?

  3. Amander says:

    I'm tired of you two bonding over things like asian eyes and kids! Leaves me totally out of the loop.

    And wow, tests again, huh? Crazy.

    And are we still on for breakfast Tuesday?