one down -


.

Yep, there it is...Mason's first lost tooth! (I know he looks a little out of it, but we took like 10 pictures and he blinked in every single one.) Now maybe he can go back to eating something besides peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.

5 Responses to “one down -”

  1. Way to go Mason I hope the tooth fairy was good to you

  2. Amander says:

    Wow, I can't believe you have a kid old enough to lose teeth! That is nice he can eat solid food now. Although I'm sure other teeth will soon follow!

  3. I thought he was talking with some sort of lisp today in primary! Good job Mason!

  4. Emily, I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I didn't realize that you had a new one, and I have been a horrible blogging friend!

    I hope you and your family are doing well.

  5. Anonymous says:

    darn, toby will be even more bummed now. he keeps asking when he'll lose his teeth. my kids are always late with that.