better than raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens


.

Last week I learned my new favorite thing. The genius function on itunes. I'd seen it before, but opted to turn it off, not really realizing its wonderfulness. So the other day I saw someone use it. Hold on here, I can get a random mix of music that's only kind of random? All the songs I'm in the mood for without having to skip occasional ones I don't want to listen to, and without having to make a playlist that I'll get bored with later? Are you kidding?!

So maybe I'm just slow and everyone else already knows how to do this, but just in case you're slow like me (and also love organized randomness) here's how -

Pick any song within your own music.
Click the little symbol that looks like an atom (or a flower for those of you less physics inclined).
Then BOOM! genius playlist created.

you. are. welcome.

2 Responses to “better than raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens”

  1. Oh I love it when I discover the "little" things that can make me so happy! Thanks for sharing!

  2. Amander says:

    I also recently discovered this - I was surprised it worked as well as it did! Great find.