ok fine.


.

So I've had a few complaints about my old layout. First I got one. Then another. Then a few more. But I liked my old layout. It didn't hurt my eyes. I could read it just fine. But in an effort to not be stubborn and to help all eye problems caused by looking at blue font on a black background...

And since I had to re-do all the items on my sidebar (another reason I didn't want to change my layout) I decided to add a little poll. I know how people like to share their opinions.

You are welcome.

5 Responses to “ok fine.”

  1. This one is definitely easier to read. Love the Twinkies!

  2. Amander says:

    I never had any problems reading your old one, so I don't know what people were talking about. I thought it was cool.

    Twinkies are good too :)

  3. Your Mom says:

    I'm blaming all the people in the world with big eyes...

  4. ennlee says:

    your old layout was fine.....i don't know why people had issues with it but your new layout is cute too!! love the twinkies!!=)

  5. well, it's more legible, but twinkies are gross.