new shoes?


.

So, I know I'm not really the most outdoor-sy kind of person out there...but shoes that fit your toes? I didn't think anyone even liked socks that looked like this.


Maybe you need this so that you can repel without fingers, or throw wood on the campfire without having to lean over to toss. I guess I just don't need those sorts of options in my life. Either way, I pass. (I would, however, be ok with Kristina trying this product out to share on her blog.)

4 Responses to “new shoes?”

  1. Ha! This is so funny, because I posted about these about a year ago because I saw a guy wearing them at CHURCH!!!

    Even have my limits. :)

  2. Amander says:

    WHY do people want to separate their toes??

    And, I'd love it if they came in high heel form - because then MAYBE you'd try them out!

  3. stacie says:

    i just threw up a little
    p.s. - it's too bad you weren't there to see the poor little boy leaving Mimi's today. He was in an outfit that consisted of matching cotton shorts and shirt in Hawaiian flower print with his shirt tucked in, complete with socks and red crocs. Even better, he walked out hiking his pants up past his belly. Awesome

  4. so yuck. saw a guy at REI yesterday wearing these. :(