sure, he's cute and all...


.

You know, who doesn't love a kid with monkey feet pajamas? But as cute as he is, I just have such a hard time sharing my bed (and half my pillow) with someone who sleeps like this. I mean, come on - is it really necessary to sleep diagonal?


4 Responses to “sure, he's cute and all...”

  1. Amander says:

    Yeah, I don't think I would be able to share my bed with a diagonal sleeper. Does he notice if you shove him over in the middle of the night?

  2. When the "someone" is this special, I don't mind sharing the bed, even if I can't sleep all that well.

  3. hahahaha. Taylen totally does this! I don't really mind it until she smacks me in the nose with a random arm fling in the middle of the night...

  4. emily says:

    no amanda, he doesn't notice. and yes nikki, that's my least favorite - my kids seem to do that a lot. and even when i try to move their arm it seems to keep coming back, like that's the only way they like to sleep - one arm flung out.