Please Mister Postman, look and see...If there's a letter in your bag for me


.

And please make it say: You are accepted!


I have been very patient thus far, but with only two more days until the supposed letter should be here I have finally broken. I JUST NEED TO KNOW! It's making me crazy wondering. Everything else seems hinged on if I am accepted or denied and I feel like I'm stuck in this limbo of unplanningness (if that's not a word, it should be).

AHHHH!

This picture has absolutely no relevance to anything. I just liked it.

4 Responses to “Please Mister Postman, look and see...If there's a letter in your bag for me”

  1. Amander says:

    I love that picture!

    And also, waiting SUCKS! I hope you hear today!

  2. I was waiting for Amanda to chime in.

    I hope you get in!!

  3. sending prayers, crossed fingers, and a heap of hope......your way!

    Love the daschund! Maybe there IS something to the picture? Maybe he's just sipping away while he's waiting?

  4. Your Mom says:

    I'm glad we're hanging out this week.