Tonight, I register.


.

Advertising may be described as the science of arresting human intelligence long enough to get money from it.
-Stephen Leacock

This quote just happened to show up on my random quote app in google. Perfect timing. And I, for one, am very happy to be jumping into that world of advertising! Cross my fingers that at 12:01 am I can get into all the classes I need, then I can de-stress a wee bit. Probably won't happen, but it's always nice to wish.

2 Responses to “Tonight, I register.”

  1. Amander says:

    Hahaha, I like that quote - it's so true!

    Good luck registering. If I remember correctly, registering at BYU was always a huge pain!

  2. Oh my stomach hurst just thinking about registering. Good luck I hope you get all the classes you want! Might I add that I think you are AMAZING, yes...daily (to be honest multiple times a day) I think...Emily is AMAZING!