dear santa


.

I always have a hard time figuring out what to get the boys from Santa every year. I want it to be fun and exciting, but then they get so much from grandparents I run out of ideas. I also think it'd be more exciting if Santa would bring them the items they actually ask him for. So I was so happy that Mason's teacher sent home a letter he had written to Santa last week. Finally I can get him what he wants. Here's his letter:

To: Santa
I want a pinball machine and a mini motorcycle. (And by mini motorcycle he means one of those pocket bikes that big people can ride.)
From: Mason

Sure is aiming big that kid.

2 Responses to “dear santa”

  1. Amander says:

    I like a kid with ambition :)

    And by the way, good luck on your last two finals!

  2. Your Mom says:

    i can't wait to see him on that mini motor bike running around the city. that will be great.