school work can be random too


.

So, I was working on a powerpoint presentation for one of my classes. While looking for pictures online I found one of the most awesome websites EVER.

Go there. And make sure to read this one too. It's not a picture, but it's funny.
And, I also found this picture while searching:
I don't really know who he is, but I'm not so sure it matters. Yes, I understand I have semi turned into a high school girl. I'm sorry.

3 Responses to “school work can be random too”

  1. Amander says:

    This post makes me love you more than I already did! And you are a little bit like a teenager, but that's okay.

    And also, I love love AFP! There is one of a muscle building dad posing, all greased up in a blue speedo, and holding his newborn. It's totally professionally done and disturbing.

  2. Sad that I know this...but I have a huge crush on that guy too. He's the main guy in Step Up 2. So embarrassing to admit that. Eat your heart out :)

  3. Kaybee says:

    He's a pretty good dancer! I like Step it up 2!