.

Have you ever made a choice, then immediatly regretted it? And even though you could go back on your decision you didn't because you know you had to make it.

Well I did. It sucks.

It's like someone forced me into a decision I didn't want - but that someone is myself.

Confused? Oh yeah, I'm in that boat too.

One day I will look back and be proud of my decisions. I will be happy that I listened to my inner self. Seems like I think about "one day" a lot lately.

Alright, therapy session over, back to life (and by life, I mean math homework).

4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Anonymous says:

    boy (i mean girl) this blog is REALLY confusing. kinda leaves a person hanging on the edge of a cliff.

    rubyslipperz

  2. Your Mom says:

    you know that's what amanda is good for, right? free therapy. it's why I keep her around.

  3. Amander says:

    True, I am good for free therapy.

    I think I know the type of situation you are talking about - and it sucks.

    But of course I'd love to know more specifics at our next rendezvous! Hope things are okay.

  4. Anonymous says:

    I'm pretty sure somewhere in this posting you said you were on a boat. Which I condone, greatly.