that kid.


.

So pretty much every day I feel so stressed out that the girl in me thinks I should cry. Last week I was on campus every day for somewhere between seven and nine hours, depending on the day.
Thursday I was super stressed out because I had to take an important test and felt like I just wasn't getting out of the house fast enough to get to school as early as I planned. My mom came to pick up the boys and Milo said he needed a belt for his shorts. So we told him to hurry and go get his belt out of his room. He came up like this...



It was the thing I needed for my day. Thanks Milo.

6 Responses to “that kid.”

  1. Amander says:

    I hope your test went well. I can't believe you are spending 7-9 hours a day on campus! You are going to be too smart for your own good soon.

  2. Amander says:

    And p.s. if you ever have any weekend time free, we (you, me and your boys) should hang out. Even if we just chill at your house or something.

  3. You are amazing! It will all be worth it. Hang in there!

  4. Anonymous says:

    I feel bad that you have to carry so much "weight" on your shoulders. I wish that i could help more. But, this picture of Milo reminds me of how lucky you are to have such great "co-workers" in life. Two handsome fellers that wheely love you bunches!

    rubyslipperz

  5. Milo is a cutie! Ava still remembers them!! don't stress over school, it's all going to work itself out at the end. I felt the same way in school, near crying each day.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Kanye Parks Rudy.