oh boys


.

My boys always take their showers at night before bed. This usually means they go to bed with slightly wet hair, which in turn means that they wake up with incredibly crazy bed head.


So to help with this problem I have started drying their hair with a hairdryer - explaining that this will help them so it's easier to fix in the morning.

Tonight, since I was working on homework, Mason asked if they could use the hairdryer. I said yes. About 10 minutes later Mason comes out, but his hair still looks wet in certain places. Then he walks closer to me. He had slopped gel all over it. His reasoning? That way he wouldn't have to fix it at all in the morning - it's already all done.

Such a problem-solver, that kid.

3 Responses to “oh boys”

  1. Kaybee says:

    That really is brilliant of him! :)

  2. Amander says:

    One day he'll learn critical path thinking. Until then, he'll just be a gel head.