problem: solved.


.

I don't know why, but I have a fascination for National Geographic. I guess I'm probably not the only one. I've thought about subscribing to it multiple times, thinking maybe it'd get my kids to have a fascination with it too, but I have an issue subscribing to magazines right now because I know I don't really have time to read them and I really, really, really don't like wasting paper (it's a weird quirk).

Then yesterday I went to DI, and guess what I found?! National Geographic magazines for $.25! Not only do I get to buy them cheap, I get to save trees and I only have to read them when I want.

And the best part is my kids seem to really like them.

Probably the most boring news ever, but I am excited.

2 Responses to “problem: solved.”

  1. Amander says:

    My mom threw away about 15 years of National Geographics a few months ago - I should have given them to you!