.

"It's like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, you'll like it when it's over."

This is what my professor said to describe our big project of the semester. He also mentioned since it's a mass communications class he doesn't mind if we bring our laptops and do whatever we want on them - play games, surf the internet, check our email... And he said as long as our phones aren't loud he doesn't care if we text in class - he even said as a current bishop he would text kids in the congregation during sacrament (until he was asked not to by the stake). He's my new favorite.

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Amander says:

    I love that he texts kids in the congregation! Sounds like it will be a fun (and intense) class!

  2. Hey emily, thanks for the post on your old blog...I'm one of those "slow" people that didn't know about this blog! Now I can keep up with you better.