.

So I haven't even found out my grades for last semester and I start school again tomorrow. Very exciting. On a sidenote, I think that I was bored in the week I didn't have school. Weird. I did a little yardwork, tried to reorganize/clean the garage, cleaned the storage room, sold things online, gave away things online, recleaned and reorganized the garage again, bought a dresser for mason, decided to take the dresser back, cleaned out my closet, made a DI run... I also tried to hang a few shelves myself, then I realized I don't own a studfinder [insert joke here], also weird since I am in possession of tools that I don't even know how to use correctly. Anyway...

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. Amander says:

    It's amazing the things you can get done when you don't have school! (In my case it's amazing the amount of tv on dvd I can watch without school.)

    Also, I can't believe school starts again TOMORROW! Good luck!

  2. see you would've been a LOT less bored if you were here cleaning and redecorating my house!