once again, thank you "spring"


.

So I have this dilema - thanks to this weather that we call winter happening in the time of year we formerly referred to as spring, Mason is wearing pants that look somewhat like this...


Why on earth does the weather mishap just happen to coincide with my son's growth? And if the weather could ever actually make up its mind then maybe I'd be a little less confused. Some days I wonder if I should just break down and buy him new pants, he obvioulsy needs them. But then if I buy them now they'll probably be borderline once winter comes around again. Then there are days like Monday which I think, nope - weather is warming up, shorts time before we know it! Then comes Wednesday.

Boo I say. Boo.

3 Responses to “once again, thank you "spring"”

  1. Amander says:

    I say let him wear the floods a little bit longer - it really is just a week or so away from short weather!

  2. I will give an Amen to your Boo!

  3. emily says:

    I've been thinking it's a "week away" for weeks now though. so uncool.